In Switzerland, precisely in Kandersteg, a slide enables an exciting descent from the alpine peaks.
All this using only a mechanical structure that does not emit noises. And that, above all, causes no damage to nature.
Wanderful! Isn't it? Sliding slowly though green, peaceful landscapes. It's a very interesting idea. Have you tried something like that around the world? As always I wait for your comments below!
- Kanamara Matsuri: welcome to the Japanese Penis Festival
- The Island of the Dolls: the scary side of Mexico
- Funiculars what a view: these are the most beautiful in Europe
- Museum of Tattoos, one of the most bizarre museums in Amsterdam
- Travel&Food: Kopi Luwak, one of the most expensive coffee in the world